Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Birthday gifts

We bought Mackenzie a tricycle for her birthday. She doesn't know how to ride it by herself, but she does liked to be pushed around. She tries, but she can't quite push the pedals around.


My parents bought her Elmo's - that's right - there are 2 of them! One is a small one, maybe 6" tall and the other makes kissing sounds. You can never have enough elmos!She also received this table and chairs which is perfect for her breakfast or snacks.
This makes me think of future first day of school pictures. I asked her to stand up so I could take a picture of her in her new sesame street shirt. She does exactly what you say when she feels like cooperating. ;)
One of her favorite gifts is this iron and ironing board from Uncle Ryan and Aunt Kelsey.

I think she's watched me iron way too much in her 2 years of life. She knew exactly what she was doing!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! I love the ironing board. Plus, her kitchen she will get for Christmas, she'll be cleaning, ironing and cooking for real, before you know it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...