Monday, August 9, 2010

Dress up

Mackenzie has always liked putting on my shoes. She especially likes my heels. I think she likes to hear them click on the floor in the bathroom.
She always walks to Brandon's closet to look at herself in the mirror.
Then this weekend, she received some dress up jewelry and skirt from her Nana. We already had a pink tulle skirt that she wouldn't put on or even touch. Somehow the new purple dress up skirt helped her overcome her fears of the pink skirt. Now she has to wear both of them at the same time.
I don't have a picture of it, but she also got a plastic fireman's hat from Firehouse subs Saturday night and she's worn that a few times with the skirts. I guess we are finally getting into "dressing up". Now I have soooo many ideas for Christmas! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...