Sunday, July 25, 2010

Oreos - "milk's favorite cookie"

The other day I gave Mackenzie an Oreo cookie after she woke up from her nap. She's had one or two since I made those flower pot desserts, but this time she seemed to really enjoy it.

She liked to break them apart and then scratch off the filling and then lick it off her finger. I might have givern her more than just one. Okay fine, I gave her 3 Oreo cookies! But in my defense, she looked sooo cute when she said "more please" after the first cookie! I couldn't resist. And since this was her afternoon snack, I couldn't give her just cookies, I had to give her something else. But what do you give as a snack after you've had 2 Oreo cookies? Applesauce with "no added sugar?" Would you want that after 2 Oreos? I caved...but the pictures turned out really cute, don't you think?

"Momma, please stop taking pictures of me - it's just a cookie!"

1 comment:

  1. Of course she has to have more than one Oreo!! And it matches her outfit, so you have to add another one for the photo op. She looks so different just since the last time I saw a pic. Growing up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...