Thursday, July 22, 2010

New Design

So, do you like it?

Is the orange too bright?

Is it hard to read the blog roll?

Since blogger has new designs, I thought I'd change it up a bit. The designs/layouts might not be that new, but I saw them tonight for the first time. I got rid of my tickers. I figure, I know how long I've been married and when Mackenzie's birthday is, so maybe I don't need them.

Tell me what you think and maybe I'll change it up again so that everyone's happy. With a lot more choices I might even change it up more often! Then again, it took me almost 45 minutes just to decide on this one, so maybe not. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I was shocked when I saw the orange! And I really liked Mackenzie's ticker. It's good for those of us who can't believe how big she has gotten!! Other than that, I'm good. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...