Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Brought to you by the number 2

Mackenzie had an eye infection last week and the doctor gave us eye drops to put in her eyes 3 times a day for 7 days. When I put them in, I count "one, two" for each eye. Now while keeping her eyes tightly shut and trying to squirm free, she says "two, two, two." I think she's secretly hoping I'll think we already counted to two and we are all done! ;)

Mackenzie turns 2 in 2 months! I can't believe it! I had hoped that we would have sold our house and moved by now and that I could have the party at our new house. But clearly, that has not happened. Now, I need to get going on the party planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...