Thursday, June 17, 2010

Yay for Me and Mackenzie!

That's a yay for me because I made pig tails with Mackenzie's hair and yay for Mackenzie because she sat fairly still while I fixed her hair!
I've actually fixed her hair several times since this picture, but this is the only time I took a picture. If I sit her on my chair in the bathroom, she'll sit there and watch me fix her hair.

The hardest part in all of this was finding just the right hair tie. I finally found tiny, stretchy, clear plastic hair ties that are perfect. The only problem: if you drop them, they are very hard to find. Since we've bought them (and 3 other types), Mackenzie has pulled them out of the drawer and scattered them on the floor a few times. Because they are clear, it's very hard to pic them all up. I have to feel across the floor to find them all.

Now the hunt is on for cute, small bows/clips to cover the plastic hair ties.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! She'll have enough hair someday for genuine pigtails. lol

    I always had a hard time finding the right clips for Chloe because her hair was so fine most of the clips were too big. You'll lose more than you keep, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...