Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pig Tails

Whenever I attempt to do anything with Mackenzie's hair she runs away or pulls out whatever bow or clip I've put in. So, it amazes me when I pick her up from school and her hair looks like this!

I know how they keep her from pulling the pigtails out because they are pretty tight. But how in the world do they get her to sit still long enough to fix her hair?! I'm assuming they've had lots of practice with moving targets. I think I'll just have to try fixing her every morning and maybe one morning she'll actually go to school with pigtails I did myself!

2 comments:

  1. Sesame Street was the only way I got Mallory to sit still enough for pig-tails for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She doesn't even look like the same child!! Funny. I used to really wrestle with Chloe to do anything to her hair. She will eventually sit long enough.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...