Saturday, May 22, 2010

Playing with Uncle Ryan

Last weekend Mackenzie and I went to my parents' house for a visit. Mackenzie is pretty shy even with my family and so my brother has only held her a handfull of times. And even when he's held her, she's been crying and trying to get out of his arms.

Ryan loves children and really wants to hold and play with Mackenzie, so I know he was super excited when she finally let him play around with her.
At first he only lifted her a couple of feet off the ground, but eventually she went practically 6 feet off the ground. We thought she might have gotten scared when lifted that high, but apparently not!
Again! Again!

3 comments:

  1. love love love the photos!!! Ryan is a great uncle. Mackenzie is blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great! I know Ryan loved that. He would be a fun uncle to have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! She'll have great memories of that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...