Thursday, May 13, 2010

Playing in the Crib

We've been playing in Mackenzie's room a lot more lately. The other day she decided she wanted her baby dolls to go "night night" in her bed. Then she wanted her train to go night night.
Then, she looked around to see what else she could put in her bed and found this!

I wish I had gotten it on video because she was hilarious moving the chair across the room. This is after she finally got it flipped and realized that was fun too. She even tried climbing it, but when it rocked a little, she got nervous.When she finally got it in front of the bed, I helped her out and put it in her bed. Then I put her in bed!

2 comments:

  1. I bet she slept good after that workout! Funny pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...