Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Flashback - Me and my Brother

This a favorite picture of mine. Meet my little brother again! Do you see the drool hanging from his lips? How cute!
(Rhonda didn't you once draw or paint this picture on canvas? Do you still have it?)

I don't recall there being too many photos of me holding Ryan after he started crawling/walking. After that, I grew...he grew...I stopped growing and he continued to grow! He's a good foot taller than me now! Maybe that's why I like this picture so much - I'm still his big sister and he's actually my little brother.

1 comment:

  1. It's one of my favorite pictures, too. I did a pencil drawing of it. I gave it to your Mom. But it was pretty big, she may not have it anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...