Saturday, May 8, 2010

Baby Doll

This morning while I was getting dressed and ready, Brandon and Mackenzie were playing in her room. They came in to show me Mackenzie's baby doll. Apparently, she really wanted the baby doll to wear a real diaper, so Brandon put it on her. I'm thinking she doesn't need to be in a size 4 diaper - maybe newborns instead!

Later, I found Mackenzie trying to put her shoes on the baby doll. While we made the diaper fit, we just couldn't make the shoes work. Sorry Mackenzie.

2 comments:

  1. Funny pictures! Love the diaper up around the doll's chin. LOL

    I love watching the little ones play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby in that diaper is too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...