Saturday, April 24, 2010

Declutter

To get our house ready to sell, I had to do some major cleaning out and decluttering. Here are some before and after shots.

Office/Storage Room Before:
Office/Storage Room After:

Before:
After:

Mackenzie's Room Before:
Mackenzie's Room After:

Looking at the before and after pictures makes me realize how much stuff we have. A lot of the stuff in the office went to storage. I threw some of it away, but we were in such a hurry to clean it up, that I just packed most of it. Mackenzie's room is a big change and I think she really likes it. All that you see in the picture used to be in our living room, so we have really enjoyed having our living room back. It's been 2 weeks since we cleaned out and I'm happy to say that we've kept it clean for the most part. Every night before I go to bed, I make sure everything is put away and then in the mornings, I do it again. Now if we can just get some buyers into the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...