Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Drool + Slobber = Ewwww!!

This weekend I learned/remembered that 11 year olds don't like baby drool. Two instances with my cousin Chloe and Mackenzie had me, Rhonda and Granny laughing. Rhonda and Chloe were in Texas for a visit, so Mackenzie and I went to visit with them on Saturday. We were all sitting at the table and Rhonda was playing with Mackenzie. Mackenzie is still teething and we are waiting for the bottom canines (eye teeth) to come in, so this basically means she's still drooling like she's 9 months old again. As Rhonda was playing with Mackenzie her hand touched Mackenzie's face/mouth and when she moved her hand a string of drool stayed connected. Chloe immediately turned her head away in disgust and said, "ewwww".

Then when we were leaving I asked Mackenzie to give everyone a kiss goodbye. She walked to Chloe with her mouth wide open and as she was getting closer, Chloe turned her head away, again grossed out by the thought of all that slobber on her cheek.

Clearly to 11 year olds drool and slobber = ewwww!!!!

I, on the other hand, love those kisses! It's all in the eye of the beholder!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...