Sunday, March 7, 2010

Toot! Toot!

Do you remember last Fall when I showed you this building that I worked on? Well, there have been several magazine articles written about it, but this magazine is the one I like! Do you want to know why?

Look closely!
Do you see it?! Do you see my name listed with the other Architects on the project?! How cool is that?!!!! I know it's only my name, but its MY NAME!!!!

I just think it's really cool and had to share my excitement with you guys! Hope you don't mind that I'm tooting my own horn!

By the way, the full article is shown in the link above, if you feel so inclined to read about the project.

5 comments:

  1. TOOT, TOOT! Congratootlations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! Toot away! We are proud of you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Charlton! That's really exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toot as much as you can! That is something to be proud of!! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would probably toot my own horn, too! :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...