Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pink Hats

Last weekend Mackenzie and I went to visit Granny and Papa for a few hours. Mackenzie has finally opened up, become less shy and really enjoyed playing at their house. Just before lunch I gave her one of Granny's hats to play with. After walking around like this...
...she decided it was time to turn it around so she could see where she was going.

"Much better. Finally I can see!"

While Mackenzie enjoys hats herself, she doesn't really like to see others wearing hats. This is the picture I got when she realized Granny and Papa put hats on also.
She wouldn't turn around to look at the camera because she was too busy staring at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...