Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Flashback - Up on a Horse


This is my great grandfather with my Granny and her older Brother Bobby. I'd say it was taken about 1942. I love that Granny is just sitting up there next to the boys and that they all look so natural and comfortable on a horse! I've ridden a horse a couple of times in my life and both times I can say I was very uncomfortable.
I can't imagine putting Mackenzie up on a horse right now. We can barely get her to go near my parents' dog and our friends cats, let alone a HORSE! Not only would I be afraid she'd fall off, but there's no way I'd get a picture of her since I'm pretty sure she'd be crying the ENTIRE time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...