Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Flashback - Let's Eat

Is my uncle ready to eat or what?! I'm sure others are at the table and just not in the picture, but it looks like it's all for him! I also like all of the tea glasses and then the baby bottle at the end of the table.
I love that I can tell this is Christmas Dinner. Even without the placemat I knew it was Christmas because there is turkey AND ham at the table. It's been 25 years since this picture was taken and that's still what we eat at Christmas. The first dish is Granny's cornbread dressing. Mmmm! This picture makes me hungry - how about you?

1 comment:

  1. I'm always ready to eat when I'm at Granny's house! Just look at this spread! Isn't Christmas dinner great?! I'm certain there are others at the table, otherwise, why would I be sitting there?

    Uncle Dennis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...