Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Birthday Celebration

To celebrate my birthday, we went to my parents' house for dinner with my family. We had buffalo burgers and all the "fixins". Everything was delicious including the cake which is made to look like a giant oreo cookie.
There are 2 photos for me and Mackenzie sitting here. In this picture I'm looking at my sister taking the photo and Mackenzie is looking at Granny. In the other picture, I'm looking at Granny and Mackenzie is looking at my sister. That's probably how it will always be, huh?

Waiting to blow out the candles - it's a good thing I only had 2 candles! 30 might have set the decorations on fire! ;)

Me being silly. I need to mess with this photo in Photoshop and maybe I could erase the cake stand!

This is me and my fake smile while Mackenzie whines and complains because we aren't cutting the cake fast enough!
Mackenzie enjoyed the presents - or at least playing with the bags. I really like this picture of her. I don't know who she's smiling at, but it's really cute.

As you can see, Mackenzie started getting tired, so we went home after a wonderful night full of family, food and laughter - always lots of laughter!

2 comments:

  1. I was a wonderful birthday, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great picture of Mackenzie smiling. I like having the pictures of the kids crying, too. Might as well be realistic, right?! Looks like you guys had a fun birthday celebration. Wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...