Monday, February 22, 2010

Suprise Package

Look what we received in the mail today!

My Aunt Rhonda made this dress for Mackenzie. She also added the ruffle to the socks. I, of course, had to have Mackenzie try it on.

These aren't the greatest pictures, but for a mini "photo shoot" at 6:00pm when she's hungry and kind of cranky, they are pretty good. Hopefully, I'll get better pictures on Saturday when she wears it to my parents' house.

Thanks Rhonda! We love it and it's the perfect length.

3 comments:

  1. Oh! I'm so happy!! It fits her pefectly. :) Worth every minute of hooking. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rhonda...it is beautiful! Another priceless gift...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE!! (The dress and the cutie pie wearing it) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...