Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Shoe Update

Well, as expected I didn't find all of the shoes I saw online. I did however find these.

The picture doesn't do them justice. I think they are really cute and will go perfect with my "brown" outfits. To be honest, I rarely wear browns. I mainly wear black. Sometimes all black - like I did today - and sometimes black with other colors. I only have one pair of khaki colored pants, so these shoes won't get much wear at first. If I find out that they are the most comfortable shoes in the world, then maybe I'll start buying more brown/khaki colors.

This is the other pair of shoes I found. They are a little more casual than I would normally buy, but then again they are a little more FLAT than I would normally buy! ;)

I kind of had a hard time shopping for shoes this time, since I was looking for something that I'm not sure I really like. Flats are hard for me to get into because in my mind they are casual shoes and we don't have casual days at work. Most of the guys in our office wear ties 3-4 times a week and most of the principals wear suits. I usually feel I need to match that dressiness with dress pants, skirts or dresses. In my mind, dressing up means heels. I'm aware that flats don't have to be casual and that's it's just my craziness convincing me that flats won't work for me. At least I know I'm crazy - it's the first step right - admitting you have a problem?! ;) I will just have to change my opinion on the matter. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...