Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ketchup and Mother Teresa

My title leaves a lot to the imagination, but really, it's just 2 pictures of Mackenzie.

Mackenzie clearly likes ketchup! She dips corndogs and french fries in ketchup. I've even seen her dip a carrot in the ketchup. But mostly she likes to dip her fingers in ketchup. And then apparently sometimes she feels the need to scratch her forehead! ;)

A couple of weeks ago we went to Granny and Papa's house for a visit. Mackenzie pulled the arm rest covers off the chair, so I put one on her head as a hat. Papa said she looked like Mother Teresa and then decided he should wear the other one. Here's a picture of our 2 arm chair saints!

4 comments:

  1. Because of your title I thought it was something like Mackenzie was eating a french fry and you saw Jesus/MotherTeresa in the ketchup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The arm chair saints are precious!!! Rylan could give Mackenzie a run on eating ketchup. The strangest thing I've seen him dip in ketchup is mandrain oranges. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mallory is a big dipper too. Today it was cheese balls in ketchup. She's also been know to dip her apple in bbq sauce too. As long as she doesn't make me try it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...