Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Nap Mat

In a couple of months Mackenzie will transition to another class. She will no longer be in the room with the babies and smaller toddlers that she's been in for the last year. In her current class they take naps on small mats on the floor, but when she moves up she needs a nap mat. Essentially she needed a sleeping bag that doesn't zip up and comes with a pillow. We bought her a butterfly nap mat and when I unrolled here at the house she instantly knew what to do.




In other Mackenzie news, the day after I blogged about Mackenzie not eating in her high chair I asked her school where they sat for lunch. Apparently they all sit at a small table in little chairs. They also use forks and spoons. So, now that she sits in our lap or sits in her booster seat and I give her a fork or spoon, she's back to her normal eating habits. Woohoo! Her teacher also told me today that they started introducing her to a normal cup. Brandon said he also did that last night but she just let all of the juice fall out of her mouth. I sure am glad she's going to school, because I don't know when I would have started giving her utensils or letting her drink for a cup. Maybe they'll tell me when to potty train her also! :)

1 comment:

  1. Can I have a butterfly sleep mat too! I would love to take a nap this afternoon.

    Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...