Sunday, January 3, 2010

Upside down and sort of disturbing

For Mackenzie's stocking I bought several books out of Target's dollar bin:
All of them have the same googlie eyes as you turn the pages:
That is all but this page:
It took me a second to figure out what was wrong with this picture but I'm pretty sure goats are not supposed to have eyes on their back or hang upside down from the sky! This made for a pretty good laugh on Christmas day. That's what happens when you only pay $1 for something!

P.S. Erin, I hope the book like this that I gave Bladen and Liz doesn't have any issues. If it does, hopefully they won't have any bad dreams about eyes floating where they shouldn't be!

1 comment:

  1. That is slightly disturbing! I checked their books and they don't have the frog book - just the cow and bear. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...