Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Matching

Ever since I was little, I've had issues with matching/coordinating clothing. I've always preferred or wanted to buy the outfit on the mannequin rather than mixing and matching. It's just easier that way - at least for me it is. So of course I do the same thing with Mackenzie's clothes. Gymboree is awesome for me because they have entire lines of clothing that all coordinate. After I got home with Mackenzie today, I looked at her outfit and wondered if it really matched. I got the pair of pants and shirt on a table that said, "mix and match". So, does this really match?

3 comments:

  1. I agree, very cute. It definately matches. Course....I hate pink but that is another debate ;P .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...