Wednesday, October 7, 2009

pony tail and eating

Apparently the teachers at Mackenzie's school think she has enough hair for a pony tail. It's basically enough to fit in the band. The first picture's hard to see, but the majority of the pony tail is covered by the giant brown band and the orange band is at the very tip of the pony tail. I have no clue how they got her to sit long enough to wrap the band around that many times! :)
Random pictures:
Mackenzie LOVES lasagna!

She loves the medicine dropper as long as it doesn't have medicine! Imagine that!

2 comments:

  1. That lasagna picture is great! I have such hair envy for Liz - she'll get more though. And as much as I can't wait to put little bows and clips back on her, I do love her baldness, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! I bet she's their favorite at daycare! :) Her hair is coming in more now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...