Friday, October 23, 2009

Opening Night


Tonight was opening night for the building I've been working on for the last 4 years! It's awesome to see the building complete...well, mostly complete. :) I hope all went well and that the opera went off with out a hitch. If you are ever in Dallas, go see an opera or broadway show! Also, there is an exhibit at the Nasher that I have not seen, but am told has my name on display. To all of my Dallas relatives - go to the museum and take a picture if you can! It may be the only time my name is ever in a museum exhibit! :)
I'm not going to go into any detail about the project because I don't blog about work specifics, but if you are interested here are some articles from this last week:

NY Times

Dallas News

Designboom

E-Architect

PS - My office was involved in both buildings discussed in the articles but I specifically worked on the opera house - the big red one!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...