Friday, August 7, 2009

Favorite Pictures

Actually, these are only my favorite pictures from the last couple of weeks. To choose all time favorites would be impossible!

This morning in one of her new outfits!



I love spaghetti!


I'm super full!


Brandon checked on her the other night and found her like this. How cute!


I saw nothing in the video monitor that morning and this is why - notice the cord and pile of blankets in the corner of the crib? Looks like we will have to mount the camera to the wall.


A big smile to show off her teeth!


Getting a little daring!

2 comments:

  1. Her top teeth came in! She's even cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow she's getting big! Her top teeth are cute. I've been waiting for more pictures, glad to see them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...