Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Working Out

After a couple of my bloggy friends talked about Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, I decided to buy the video. Monday night, after a month of it sitting on the table, I finally watched the video. Yes, I said "watched". I just wanted to get a feel for the video before I jumped right in and then realized I had no idea what I was doing. It didn't seem so bad, so I finally participated in the exercises last night. I have to say, that while I did make it to the end, I didn't quite do everything. Jumping jacks stink and during the jump rope I didn't really jump. Not to mention every few minutes I was having to say no to Mackenzie and move her somewhere else when she was trying to touch the stereo and dvd console. I guess that's what working out is like when you have a small child. I didn't want to put her in the pack 'n play when I had just picked her up from school. Overall she did pretty well, she just can't resist the lights and the new "toys".
I had to go back and re-read Aubrey's blog about her first day of 30DS and now that I've done it I can totally relate! Overall, I'm pretty sure I still got a good workout considering I'm pretty sore today. Here's to tonight for day 2!

2 comments:

  1. That Jillian is TUFF--but so are you!! You can do it!! Hang in there girlie. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...