Sunday, June 21, 2009

This Weekend

So this post is going to have quite a few pictures, so be prepared! Brandon came home Friday night after being out of town since Tuesday. When he first came home, Mackenzie wasn't too sure what to do:

But eventually she warmed up and didn't want to let go of him.

Then on Saturday we loaded up the car and went to my parents house for Mackenzie's first swim. I put on my old sunglasses for the first time and this is what Mackenzie thought:

So anway, once we got to my parents house we got ready to go swimming. Mackenzie was dressed and ready!
We took a hint from Erin and carried her into the pool rather than putting her in the float first. She didn't get super happy, but she didn't cry either, so I think she had a good time. It looks like we'll have to go swimming a little more often. We bought a small blow up pool, but I think I'll have to figure out what I need to do to go to our neighborhood pool.



Our new favorite picture is her sitting in the chair after her swim.
I love that the sunglasses are too big for her! I realized today that they actually match the outfit is wearing right now, so when I take her 9 month photos later today, I'll be sure to put the glasses on again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...