Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just looked online and found out that I passed my last architectural exam! Woohoo, I'm finally finished. Now, I just need to send in some more paperwork and I should be licensed by the end of the year if not in a few months! So, 4 years of undergrad, 3 years of grad, hours upon hours of studying, (1) 3 day seminar, 1 failed exam, 9 passed exams and about $1000 dollars later, I'm finally going to be a licensed Architect with a capital A! It was all worth it!

8 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS, CHARLTON! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo congrats!!!!! That is so great! I'm so happy for all of you. That is no small feat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Tell me, how nice does it feel to know you have taken your last test ever?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! WooHoo! Yipee! You did it! SOOOOOO proud of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I wanted to ask you on Sunday but thought since you hadn't said anything I thought either you hadn't heard or it wasn't good news. Glad it wasn't the second!

    So what does this mean now?! You can officially start designing stuff on your own?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Charlton! I bet it feels really good to be done with everything. Whee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Now you won't know what to do with yourself. I'm sure you'll find something to fill up your new found spare time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...