Tuesday, June 2, 2009

deja vu

This picture looks really familiar...oh that's right this is my same team from 2 years ago at our company Bowling Tournament. It looks like we are the team to beat, since we won again this year. We didn't win any fancy trophies this year, but we did win Astros tickets! Every year we have a lot of fun at my company bowling tournament - this year was no exception. The theme was "tube socks", so Brandon and I went to our local Academy and bought soccer socks that we probably won't ever use again. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of me in my socks, but here is Brandon about to bowl!
I did not do so well bowling, but Brandon got his best score ever of 158! He missed the top score of the tournament by 5 points/pins! 2 of the 4 years we've bowled, we've been on the winning team...I wonder what 2010 has in store for us?!

If you haven't bowled recently, you should find some lanes nearby and try it! It's a blast! Happy Bowling!

1 comment:

  1. Who knew you had such a talent for bowling??? Glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...