Friday, June 26, 2009

Back to School

Starting this fall, if you start seeing more of me and less of Brandon this is why:


This fall Brandon will begin taking classes in order to get his MBA. For 15 months he will go to class all day everyother Friday and Saturday and will graduate in May 2011! For the first 4 years of our marriage I was in school, so by our 10th anniversary one of us will have been in school 5 1/2 out of 10 years! It will be a long 15 months but very worth while! We are very excited for him and I just wanted to share with those who didn't know.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Sounds like a big undertaking. That means a lot for you, too, I know. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cool. Good for Brandon. That means all the Meyers boys + wives will have graduate degrees. How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...