Sunday, April 19, 2009

Family Popsicles

I finally finished a little project I've been working on. Since we live about an hour from my family and 3-4 hours from Brandon's family, I wanted Mackenzie to see their photos a lot so that she would recognize them when she saw them in person. Instead of a photo album or wall photos, I decided to laminate pictures on popcicle sticks. I used current pictures and a few older pictures so that I was able to get most everyone in our families. I figure with family popcicles, I can add pictures as I go and remove/replace any that she tears up. Right now they are just toys and a picture to look at. For now, I just want her to recognize the face, but at some point we'll be able to remove the picture from the bucket and name the person. I hope she likes them as much as I want her to! :)


6 comments:

  1. That's so cute! I can't wait to see her chewing on my head. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! It looks like she likes her pink pail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I may borrow it later...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously the best idea ever!!! Kudos to your brain! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...