Sunday, January 11, 2009

As I've mentioned before, Mackenzie doesn't like her carrier/car seat. Because of this, Brandon and I haven't taken her to any restaurants because one of us would have to hold her the whole time. With this in mind, we decided to venture out today so we could take Brandon's dad out to celebrate his birthday. We took her bumbo seat and requested a booth and all of us had a very nice lunch! I held her while we waited for our food and the whole time she was looking at everything and taking it all in. Like I said, besides school, church, the doctor and family functions she hasn't really been out of the house too much. When our food came I put her in her bumbo seat next to me and she sat there smiling at all of us while we ate! I'm very encouraged and cannot wait to get back into eating out again and not having to order everything to go! :) When she can sit up on her own, then she can use the high chairs at restaurants, but until then we'll use the bumbo seat. For those of you who don't know what a bumbo seat is, I'm attaching a picture of her in hers about a week or two ago.



2 comments:

  1. LOVE that bumbo seat! We used it a lot with Cait! Wish we had it for the others too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the outing was a success! Hope you get to go on more outings soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...