Saturday, January 3, 2009

100th Post

In honor of my 100th post, here are 100 things about me! This is actually just part 1 (first 50) just in case some of you want to read it all, you won't have to read 100 things in one post!
  1. My full name is Charlton Susanne Meyers
  2. I met Brandon when I was 18.
  3. In an architectural history class at A&M.
  4. We were engaged when I was 19.
  5. We married when I was 21.
  6. We were married the weekend when Tropical storm Alison hit Houston.
  7. We've been married for 7 years.
  8. I love him so much I would give my life for him.
  9. We bought our first house when I was 25.
  10. I had my first child at 28.
  11. She was born a week after Hurricane Ike hit Houston.
  12. I love her so much I would give my life for her.
  13. I like to cook.
  14. I usually cook a casserole or dinner for the week on Sunday afternoon.
  15. When I was pregnant I cooked an additional meal on Sunday for my lunch for the week.
  16. I like to bake.
  17. I like to scrapbook.
  18. I haven't really done much baking or scrapbooking since Mackenzie was born.
  19. I had my ears pierced when I was in 6th grade.
  20. I had a second hole pierced when I was in 8th grade.
  21. I just recently let the second hole close up.
  22. I put sun-in in my hair my freshman year of college.
  23. It turned my hair orange.
  24. I didn't cut it off until after my wedding 2 years later.
  25. I had my cartilage (top of my ear) pierced my freshman year of college.
  26. I finally removed the earring my last year of grad school before I went into the "working world".
  27. I played the flute in high school.
  28. I stayed in band so I wouldn't have to take PE.
  29. I also stayed in band so I could get a "Letter Jacket".
  30. I think I could probably still play our school fight song by heart.
  31. I love to read.
  32. I read the babysitter club books in elementary school.
  33. I read Nora Roberts books in undergrad.
  34. I read biographies in grad school.
  35. Now I read children's books and baby/parenting books.
  36. I love to go clothes shopping.
  37. Especially shoe shopping.
  38. I have 40 pairs of shoes in my closet right now.
  39. I have had way more than that in the past.
  40. I get the shoe shopping addiction from my mom and grandmother.
  41. I'm sure they both have way more shoes than I do.
  42. I've been to the Cayman Islands twice with my family.
  43. We went fishing the second time and got really sunburned.
  44. I was only burned on the front of my body since we were sitting down.
  45. I went to Singapore for a mission trip when I was 17.
  46. I ate McDonald's a lot while I was there!
  47. We performed a play in a 5 star hotel while there.
  48. I saw Bill Clinton's second inauguration from the streets of Washington D.C.
  49. It was very, very cold for this Texas native!
  50. I make lists for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...