Sunday, January 4, 2009

100th post part 2 (aka 101st post)

  1. I iron everything!
  2. Even our t-shirts!
  3. Even Mackenzie's t-shirts!
  4. I went through 4 years of undergrad at Texas A&M
  5. I went through 3 years of grad school at the University of Houston
  6. When I was young I used to design my dream house.
  7. Now I work for a firm who helps design commercial buildings.
  8. I love my job.
  9. I've taken 9 of the Architect Registration Exams
  10. I've passed 8 of the Architect Registration Exams
  11. I was supposed to retake my final test while on maternity leave
  12. It doesn't look like that is going to happen!
  13. I've seen real snow 4 times in my life.
  14. Twice in Houston & twice while visiting Washington D.C.
  15. I've made my own Christmas cards since Brandon and I were married.
  16. Last year I sent out 76 Christmas cards!
  17. This year they were not handmade.
  18. I've seen The Lion King on Broadway in New York.
  19. I would love to go back to New York.
  20. I've never been to Europe.
  21. It's on my "places to visit" list
  22. Along with San Diego, Grand Canyon, Boston, San Francisco...
  23. I went to Disneyland with my grandparents when I was 8.
  24. I hope to take Mackenzie to Disney World when she's older.
  25. I've had the same email address for the last 10 years.
  26. It sometimes confuses people about how to spell my name.
  27. I spell my name C-H-A-R-L-T-O-N
  28. There is NO "E" in my name.
  29. When I was pregnant, I ate a "Little Debbie" snack EVERY day.
  30. I haven't had one since Mackenzie was born!
  31. I have had however lots of Dr. Pepper, which I didn't drink while pregnant.
  32. I have cousins that are 20 years younger than me.
  33. One of my nephews is closer in age to MY cousin than he is to his own (Mackenzie)
  34. I've only had to stay in the hospital 2 times in my life.
  35. Once when I was 7 for a kidney infection
  36. Once when Mackenzie was born.
  37. I play Bunko with a group of women from church every month.
  38. I love going and spending time with them.
  39. At Christmas we let the husbands join us.
  40. I've never broken a bone in my body.
  41. I smashed my pinkie finger pretty bad in Grad school, but no broken bone.
  42. I've passed out twice in my life.
  43. Once when I smashed my finger.
  44. And once when I was having blood drawn.
  45. I love Dean Martin and his music.
  46. I love classic movies and the true "Hollywood" stars.
  47. It's like I was born in the wrong decade.
  48. My mother says I'm an "old soul".
  49. I love "Friends" the TV show.
  50. I have all 10 seasons on DVD in a box made just for them.
This was a lot of work and hopefully I can think of 100 new things for my 200th post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...