Monday, December 15, 2008

We Survived!

Well, we survived the first day of day care today. To help Mackenzie and myself to transition to full time school and work, Mackenzie started day care today. She will go half days for the remainder of the month and start full time in January. I only cried a little...that's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :) In 3 1/2 hours they figured out that Mackenzie is normally rocked to sleep or atleast held until she falls asleep. They said they tried a bouncy seat, then the crib and then finally she fell asleep in the swing. Of course, I knew she would do fine and I was only worried about myself. To take my mind off of not being with her at home, I went shopping at Target and Famous Footwear. This could be an expensive week if I keep this up! Just kidding...the rest of the week I need to clean up and organize the house before I go back to work. As far as the afternoons go, I'm soaking up every minute with her and enjoying every minute of my last 3 weeks at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...