Monday, November 24, 2008

Wanna know something about me?

So Marcia did this survey on her blog and I thought I'd add it to my blog. Feel free to join in the fun!
  1. What time did you get up this morning? 12:00, 2:30, 3:30, 5:15, 6:45 (I have a 2 month old baby remember?)
  2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
  3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? something that was out when I was pregnant. apparently it was so good, I forgot what it was!
  4. What is your favorite TV show? Eli Stone
  5. What do you usually have for breakfast? eggo waffles
  6. What is your middle name? Susanne
  7. What food do you dislike? most vegetables
  8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Brad Paisley
  9. What kind of car do you drive? Honda Accord
  10. Favorite sandwich? Turkey
  11. What characteristic do you despise? someone who is snobby
  12. Favorite item of clothing? jeans
  13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? England, France, Italy, New York, Disney World...do I have to pick one?
  14. Favorite brand of clothing? I don't really have a brand, but I like to shop at Macy's
  15. Where would you retire? Wherever my family is
  16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? 28th - we told our family I was pregnant
  17. Favorite sport to watch? gymnastics - but I typically only watch it during the olympics
  18. When is your birthday? February 27
  19. Are you a morning person or a night person? morning
  20. What is your shoe size? 8 1/2
  21. Pets? no
  22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? no
  23. What did you want to be when you were little? I don't remember
  24. How are you today? great
  25. What is your favorite candy? anything chocolate
  26. What is your favorite flower? I don't have one
  27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Dec 5, we are going to Fredericksburg for the Christmas Parade
  28. What is your favorite pastime? scrapbooking
  29. What are you listening to? Extreme Home Makeover
  30. What was the last thing you ate? Oatmeal chewy chips ahoy
  31. Do you wish on stars? nope
  32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? green
  33. How is the weather right now? sunny
  34. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Brandon
  35. Favorite soft drink? Dr. Pepper
  36. Favorite restaurant? Pappasitos, Texadelphia, Willies...I don't have just one!
  37. Real hair color? Brown
  38. What was your favorite toy as a child? i don't remember
  39. Summer or winter? summer
  40. Hugs or kisses? hugs
  41. Chocolate or Vanilla? chocolate
  42. Coffee or tea? iced tea
  43. When was the last time you cried? a week ago Friday when I had a fever
  44. What is under your bed?my old twin bed minus the matresses
  45. What did you do last night? see question 1
  46. What are you afraid of? roaches
  47. Salty or sweet? sweet
  48. How many keys on your key ring? 6
  49. How many years at your current job? 3, almost 4 years
  50. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
  51. How many towns have you lived in? 4
  52. Do you make friends easily? easy enough

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...