Saturday, September 27, 2008

Good Intentions

I apologize to all of you who have been waiting for more pictures of Mackenzie. Let's just say we've been a little busy this past week! :) We survived our first week at home thanks to my wonderful mom who stayed with us and got very liitle sleep and still managed to clean house, do laundry and change lots of diapers! Next week's helpers will be my aunt and mother-in-law. After that, I'll be on my own during the day. To borrow a phrase from Gone with the Wind, "I won't think about that today, I'll think about that tomorrow."

Anyways, Mackenzie is doing well. She really only fusses when her diaper needs to be changed and she's hungry. She sleeps really well when we hold her, so the couch and recliner have become our friends. Enjoy the pics from Mackenzie's first 9 days.





6 comments:

  1. She's just getting cuter and cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO looking forward to being there Monday and Tuesday!! I'll call tomorrow. Can't wait to hold her again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful girl!!! She is already prepared for the Olympics with those splits! hee hee What a blessing of a daughter! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...