Monday, September 1, 2008

Church Shower and Belly Shot

Last Sunday, friends from church hosted a baby shower for me and I'm finally getting around to posting pictures. I had a wonderful time and received so many great gifts. I did laundry yesterday to wash all the blankets, bibs, burp cloths and clothes Mackenzie received. We are counting down the days until we get to meet her and use all of our wonderful gifts. Below are some picture from the shower. Enjoy!

Hostesses: Jodi, Tara, Erin & Jennifer
Me

From left: Mother-in-law Cindy, "Momma", Me, my cousin Chloe, "Granny", & my aunt Rhonda

Granny, Chloe and Me

36 weeks pregnant

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a great shower. I was really sad to miss it (we were out of town that weekend).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Charlton...24 days! I can't believe you'll be a mommy so soon! Casey and I actually had the "talk" today about when we're planning to procreate...it's funny because the "5 years" that Casey and I had in mind...well, he'll be holding onto that number, and I've been counting it down! I think Brandon becoming a daddy will make things more real. Does it seem real yet for you? (BTW what you said about the puppies was really funny)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good time! It was nice meeting all your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...