Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tests and Surveys

So, back in May I said that I only had 2 architecture exams left as long as I passed the exam I had just taken. Unfortunately, I did not pass that exam, but I did pass the 2 after that! I now officially only have one more exam to take and since I've taken it before, it shouldn't be as hard right? :) The bummer is you have to wait 6 months before retaking an exam, so I can't officially take the exam until November 18th which would be during my maternity leave. We'll see how that works out.

On another note, a couple of my co-workers and I were talking the other day and the question was raised about whether or not we made our beds in the morning before we left for work. Knowing my mom and grandmother won't want to hear this, unfortunately Brandon and I do not make the bed before we leave in the mornings. It's just not somthing we've always done. I always make it when people might be coming over, but not on a daily basis. Anyways, luckily, I wasn't the only one in the conversation who doesn't. So, I decided to see if there are others like me and poll/survey people to see who makes their bed. I'll leave the poll up through this week and we'll see how many are more Martha Stewart-ish and who is not (I don't know of an opposite).

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you. No made bed. Ironically, I make it before I sleep in it, well, except for putting all the pillows on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my coworker said she does the same thing before going to bed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...