Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Saturday Cleanup

While we wait for Edouardo to bring us wind/rain, I thought I'd blog about my clean up weekend on Saturday. Our office,/misc room had become the dumping ground for anything we didn't want to see in the other rooms of the house and Saturday I finally cleaned out/organized the disaster area. This is what it looked like at 10:00 am:


It's amazing what you realize you do not need knowing you are about to have a child and you need more space in the house! This is how much trash we had after I was finished and the sad part is, I didn't even touch the closet which needs to be cleaned out as well.


After 7 hours of cleaning, here is what our office looks like now:


Hopefully this will last longer than the last time I cleaned this room! :) Are there any rooms in your house that need a major cleanout?

3 comments:

  1. How about "all of them"!

    Looks like you did a great job. I can't believe you could stick with it for 7 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about my whole house including the garage and attic! I think its funny your office contains guitars and an eliptical machine. What kind of business are you running? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcia,

    That's why I actually called it an office/misc room first. It used to be called the blue room before we painted over the bright blue paint. I don't really have another name for it, but it sure does have everything! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...