Friday, August 1, 2008

32 weeks

Eight weeks from today is my due date! My aunt pointed out to me, that since today is August 1, I now get to say, "I'm due next month." Every week I read a description of what's happening to you and your baby during that certain week in pregnancy. Yesterday, I ran across an artical where someone said that babies don't feel "discomfort" like you and I do because they are floating in the womb. Just for the record, I'm going to say that that statement is COMPLETELY UNTRUE!!! Here is my proof:

Yesterday was a rough day for me and apparently Mackenzie as well. I guess since she's getting bigger and bigger, she's decided she needs more room and DOES NOT enjoy me sitting at my desk all day. I usually get up about several times during the day at work, but yesterday was not one of those days and Mackenzie didn't like it. I left at 5:00 and for the next hour in the car, she gave some of her biggest, most powerful kicks/punches to date in protest of more sitting. When I got home, I promptly laid down on the couch and stretched out and felt no movement from her for the next hour. I'm guessing she finally got comfortable and had also worn herself out from all the squirming and kicking during the day! Today is a much better day, but I'm also trying to get up and walk around the office a little more than I did yesterday. As an added bonus for reading through my rambling post about Mackenzie, I've posted my 32 week belly picture below!


1 comment:

  1. You look so cute! That's funny about Mackenzie protesting. Is there a place to lay down at work? You may have to go to your car and recline on your breaks or something.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...