Monday, July 21, 2008

98% complete

Yesterday, Brandon and I finally finished the majority of Mackenzie's room. We have one more shelf to hang and of course we don't actually have all of the baby stuff (changing pad, clothes, diapers, etc.). We love her name and realized just how long it was when we put the letters on the wall! For those of you who don't know, I've had an elephant collection (A&M inspired) for a few years now. I always thought I'd make it the theme of the nursery, but I decided it should be an accent and essentially be Mackenzie's collection. She's got quite a collection on the shelves already and that doesn't include the elephant rocker, 3 stuffed elephants in the crib and one or two christmas ornaments! Enjoy the pics!

It's a good thing we only did 6" blocks!



Mackenzie's elephant collection

The last shelf that will be hung over the headboard of the spare bed.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness it's so cute! I love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...