Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A Work in Progress

At the beginning of the year, Brandon and I made a list of house projects we wanted to complete this year. Soon after we made this list (about 2 weeks) we found out I was pregnant, so the list was expedited! In the last few months we (meaning "we" hired someone) have painted the exterior of the house and removed wallpaper/painted both our kitchen and masterbath. We also replaced some door hardware and a few miscellaneous items around the house. In addition to those, these last two weeks we've been getting Mackenzie's room ready for her arrival. We bought her dresser last week and her crib yesterday. Thanks to my parents, I have all of her bedding as well! I haven't washed all the bedding, so in the picture below, the crib isn't fully made up, but you can still see the pattern. Our house and her room especially is in a work in progress, but here are some pictures for you to see the efforts thus far.

Kitchen before


Kitchen after - no more viney wallpaper!

bathroom before



bathroom after - no more green/gold wallpaper!


bathroom after - new light fixtures





5 comments:

  1. Everything looks great! I love Mackenzie's bedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you two have been busy. It all looks so good! I really like Mackenzie's furniture, and the bedding is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great. I do love the furniture and bedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love the kitchen and bathroom! I wouldn't have thought it, but without the wallpaper, it's so much brighter and clearer looking. And what pretty furniture. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The house improvements are wonderful!!! And the crib/dresser/bedding are beautiful. It is so exciting to get ready for a new baby! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...