Monday, June 23, 2008

Long Weekend

This past Friday, Saturday and Sunday, I attended a seminar to help me prepare for two of my architecture exams. I think my brain has officially been fried! I sat and took notes for 9 1/2 hours on Friday, 11 1/2 hours on Saturday and 10 1/2 hours on Sunday! All of this and the professor still recommends studying another 80 hours before taking the 2 exams! Looks like I'll be pretty busy for the next 5 or 6 weeks! If I don't blog very much over the next month, at least you'll know why! That also explains why this post is so short - I don't have much to say unless you want to learn about structures and how to design for steel, wood and concrete structures!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Don't drain yourself studying that you don't enjoy everything else going on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...