Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I've been tagged!

5 things on my to do list for today
1. mail registration for structural seminar
2. email a friend of mine to ask a question
3. study for exam on Sunday
4. research carseats
5. no more for today, but tons for the next couple of weeks!

Things I would do if I was a billionaire
1. pay off all our debt
2. travel to Europe
3. save up for Mackenzie's college tuition
4. give a bunch to our church
5. buy clothes, shoes and jewelry (see "If I was a rich Girl..." post a few days ago)

3 of my bad habits
1. talk too much!
2. overextend myself (put too much on my plate)
3. gossip

5 places I have lived
1. League City
2. College Station - 1 dorm, 2 different appartments
3. Bryan - Mine and Brandon's first apartment
4. Houston - appartment across from Astrodome
5. Houston - our current home

5 jobs I have had
1. baby sitter
2. clerk - at a retail store
3. answered phones - doctors office
4. autoCAD draftsman - home designer - College Station
5. intern architect - my current job

3 people I want to know more about
1. Aubrey
2. Virginie
3. Erin

1 comment:

  1. YIPEE- I just read the news! I little girl!!! And I love the name choice. SMILES all around!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...