Friday, May 2, 2008

Food, Food, Food

According to my doctor, I should be gaining 2-3 pounds every month. My appointment is in 1 1/2 weeks and I have only gained 1 pound this month. I never thought I'd see the day that I would want to gain weight! :) I keep thinking my doctor is going to be upset if I don't gain any weight - so Brandon and I have made plans to EAT this weekend! :) Tonight we are going to Sonic - one of my favorite fast food places! I know this sounds stupid that I would get so excited about Sonic, but Brandon rarely wants to eat fast food, so I jump at the chance to go! Plus, the added bonus for both of us is the dessert. I think we are going there mainly for the Sonic blast and Milk shake, but then will also buy actual food to fill our stomachs! Brandon knows that I love mexican food (anything with lots of cheese!), so we are going to one of our favorite mexican restaurant on Saturday night! All of this is really cheap food and probably very fattening, but I don't care - I have a pound or 2 to gain in one week! Let's eat! :)

I do realize that I'll probably want to forget I ever wrote this post after I've had the baby and am trying to lose all the weight I've gained!

2 comments:

  1. I'd be really surprised if your dr was upset you had only gained 1 pound. I had months like that. There were even some when I lost at the beginning. But, enjoy the weekend of food!!!!! It sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me giggle! When I was PG, they wanted me to gain 60 pounds (because of the twins). When I went in the hospital I had only gained 28! And let me tell you, I ate like a horse and still was not gaining all the weight they wanted me to gain. One of my favorite PG foods was Sonic's root beer float and anything at Carrabba's! Happy eating!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...