Friday, May 23, 2008

Brandon's 30th Birthday!

Today is Brandon's 30th birthday. While he did have to drive to Huntsville and work on his birthday, at least he gets a 3 day weekend! I was going to post pics of his past birthdays, but I forgot to bring them to work and he probably wouldn't want everyone to see a bunch of pictures of just him. He seems to be acting like this birthday is not a big deal and everything is normal. I hope I can be just as calm when I turn 30! At least I still have 2 more years! :)


HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY BRANDON!

I love you and hope you are having a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Brandon! Hope you both have a nice time, and a relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Brandon! My computer has been down, so I didn't see this post until today (Sunday). I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...