Monday, April 28, 2008

It's time to vote!

Two weeks from today we will find out if the baby is a boy or girl! Are you as excited/anxious as we are? I decided to add a voting pole for all of you bloggers to see what you think we are having. I think I know how several people are going to vote, but I'm curious to see what everyone else thinks! For the record, I have no gut feeling about what we are having. Since this is our first child, I don't have anything to compare it to. I didn't pay attention to how my step-sisters' carried my nephews, so I don't know if I'm carrying similar to them or not. The one thing I do know is that Brandon and I were able to instantly agree on a boy's name, but a girls name is yet to be determined! Does that mean it's a girl? :) I guess we'll find out in 2 weeks! Please vote - the question isn't too terribly hard and you have a 50/50 chance! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I am probably almost as anxious as you are to find out!

    My vote: Boy (or girl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Sorry I just saw that you had a poll going. I added my vote there, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...